We have reopened our doors!
We’re thrilled to welcome patients back to our practice, You’ll notice many changes we’ve made to ensure everyone’s safety. To learn more click here.
- Before your appointment we will send you a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. You will be asked these same questions again when you arrive at our office.
- We will take and record your temperature upon arrival at our office as a part of the screening process.
- Only the patient and one guardian may be allowed in the office.
- Masks must always be worn by all persons entering the building.
- Hand Sanitizer will given to persons entering and leaving the office.
- We no longer offer magazines, books, games, and toys in the reception area.
- We will further minimize paperwork in our office and conduct as much business as possible through our digital patient management system.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment to ensure everyone’s safety. We appreciate your understanding.
We will do everything possible to make sure you feel safe and welcome in this new environment! We may ask that you wait in the car before/after your screening to control the patient traffic in our office.
To minimize the number of people in our reception area, we ask that you call our office when you arrive for your appointment 650-757-9490 and we will let you know when you are able to come up to the office.
Thanks for helping us social distance as we welcome patients back to the practice.
Dr.Joann J. Toy & Dr. Todor Stavrev